Thursday, May 8, 2014

Steel Magnolia's Meghan Linsey Goes The PledgeMusic Route For New Solo Project

Steel Magnolia was the duo that won season two of the television talent show Can You Duet. The duo, consisting of Meghan Linsey and her fiance, Joshua Scott Jones, soon signed a recording contract with Big Machine Records, and released the top ten single "Keep On Lovin' You." Now word comes out that Linsey will be releasing her debut solo project and she's going to the fans through PledgeMusic to help get it funded.
"As you probably heard I am launching my solo career and I am sooooo excited about it. But I’m most excited that I am launching it with you guys and PledgeMusic. You guys have been so supportive of me throughout my career and with Steel Magnolia and I hope you will support me on this new journey and pledge. Your continued support means the world to me so I really hope you will join me on this journey. I need your help to finish my new music and get on the road to come see you!
You know how it works. By pledging you’ll get the download of my new EP and some great exclusive items. Plus, during the next few months I’ll be posting content exclusively for Pledgers from the studio, at shows, from all over the place. You’ll have exclusive access to behind the scenes videos and pictures of me completing this EP. I can’t wait to share this experience and music with you!"
Donations begin at $5 for a digital copy of the EP all the way to $5,000 for a private show in your backyard. Gifts for donors in between those amounts include Hatch Show Prints, t-shirts, meet and greets and more. For more details on the project and to watch a cute video of Linsey pitching herself can be found HERE at her PledgeMusic page.

No comments:

Post a Comment