Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cole Swindell To Release Down Home Sessions On 11/17

While CMA Awards' “New Artist of the Year” nominee, Cole Swindell, is gearing up to launch his "Down Home Tour" next month, the breakout artist will also release a special fan EP, called the Down Home Sessions on November 17th via Warner Bros Records. Comprised of five songs (track listing below), the digital album will be released in connection with his first solo run of tour dates this winter, which follows up his nationwide arena and stadium trek with Luke Bryan.

“I'm always writing and I have lots of songs that I want my fans to hear. As a songwriter that's what you want, but everything can't always make it onto your album so I decided the best way to release this music was to put together the Down Home Session EP,” explains Swindell. “The start of my ‘Down Home Tour’ seemed like the perfect time to put this collection together for the fans, not that I need an excuse to thank them for all the support they have given me over the past year.”

COLE SWINDELL’S DOWN HOME SESSIONS EP TRACK LISTING
1) Ready
2) The Way You’re Lovin’ Me Now
3) Kiss
4) Workin’ On Me
5) Boomerang

No comments:

Post a Comment