Monday, July 20, 2015

New Projects From Don Henley, Bucky Covington & Toby Keith

Artist: Don Henley
Album: Cass County
Release Date: 9/25
Label: Capitol Records

"I'm associated with California a lot because of that other band that I play in, but I really and truly was born and raised in Cass County, Texas," Henley said last month during a private listening party in Nashville. "I'm a Southerner and a Texan. I have ancestors in Tennessee, Mississippi and Georgia. So this is a natural progression for me. It's not me trying to do the 'Don Henley country album.' It's who I am and where I come from." 
Track listing:
1. "Bramble Rose" (with Mick Jagger and Miranda Lambert)
2. "The Cost of Living" (with Merle Haggard)
3. "Take A Picture of This"
4. "Waiting Tables"
5. "No, Thank You"
6. "Praying for Rain"
7. "Words Can Break Your Heart"
8. "That Old Flame" (with Martina McBride)
9. "When I Stop Dreaming" (with Dolly Parton)
10. "A Younger Man"
11. "Train In The Distance"
12. "Where I Am Now"

Artist: Bucky Covington
Album: Happy Man
Release Date: 7/14
Label: Independent

“This project means a lot to me as an independent artist,” Bucky says. “The good part is that there’s no one telling me what songs to pick, and the bad part is no one is there to tell me what songs to pick or paying for making the music, so all the risk is on me. That said, I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!”

Track listing:
1. “I Feel Ya” (Eric Mallon, Ruben Estevez, Jason Afable)
2. “Girl You Get To Me” (Dale Oliver, Serg Salinas, Michael Harter)
3. “I’m Saying Something” (Matt Warren)
4. “Somewhere Looking Beautiful” (Bucky Covington, Dale Oliver, Dan Couch)
5. “Buzzin” (Brad Hull)
6. “Happy Man” (Shannon Lawson)


Artist: Toby Keith
Album: 35 MPH Town
Release Date: 10/9
Label: Show Dog Nashville

Brandy Clark, Bob DiPiero, and Shane McAnally penned the collection’s debut single, “Drunk Americans,” and songwriters Pinson, Scotty Emerick, and Rivers Rutherford also have cuts on the new project.

Track listing: TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment