Thursday, November 19, 2015

New Masquerade Album From Jo Dee Messina Forthcoming In April 2016

Artist: Jo Dee Messina
Album:  Masquerade
Label: Richards and Southern
Release date: Early April

At Jo Dee Messina's StageIt show earlier this week, Jo Dee Messina announced her new EP, Masquerade. It will be released in early April (most likely the 1st of 8th). Fans are able to preorder the album on her website now.
“I’m so excited to share this new music that will be on Masquerade,” said Jo Dee. “I have been getting a lot of positive feedback and excitement out on the road with this new material so I will be performing the songs that fans keep requesting as well as brand new music. This event will also allow for me to interact with the fans who have really supported me over the years but whose city I might not have been able to perform in recently. Plus I will get to share the stories behind the songs.”
Jo Dee is enjoying a prolific recording career having sold more than 5 million albums worldwide, garnered three #1 Country Albums, nine #1 Country singles including “I’m Alright,” Bring On The Rain” (a duet with Tim McGraw), “That’s The Way,” “Bye Bye,” and “My Give A Damn’s Busted,” and sixteen Top 40 Country Singles. Jo Dee has received countless awards including the Academy of Country Music’s Top Female Artist of the Year, was the winner of the CMA’s prestigious Horizon Award and was the first female country artist to score three multiple-week #1 songs from the same album.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment