Wednesday, March 30, 2016

New John Berry Project What I Love The Most To Be Released In June

Artist: John Berry
Album: What I Love The Most
Label: R.E.D.
Release date: June 3, 2016

Grammy-winning, Platinum and Gold-selling country music veteran John Berry returns with another project this June that was funded through Kickstarter and released through R.E.D. distribution. What I Love The Most contains 10 songs written by some of country music's most successful writers and includes 4 songs John himself co-wrote.
From John: "Wow! It has been a great year! Robin and I were given the chance to move to Nashville last summer and it has been awesome! I have been renewed musically and taken advantage of every opportunity I could to submerse myself into the songwriting world. I cannot recall spending this much time writing since I last wrote Standing On The Edge Of Goodbye in 1995. I have truly enjoyed this resurgence of creativity."
Tracklist for What I Love The Most:

1. She's Mine
2. You're My Sunshine
3. What A Woman Wants
4. Every Time
5. There Could Never Be Another Love
6. Gotta Lotta Love
7. She Don't Need Me
8. I Get That All The Time
9. I've Seen It All
10. When Is Enough Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment