Label: Black River Entertainment
Release date: June 3, 2016
Although the lead single to Morgan's upcoming third album for Black River Entertainment, "When I'm Gone", was released to digital retailers back in September 2015 and with the song peaking at #48 on the Billboard Country Airplay chart, the label has given a release date for his new album, A Whole Lot More To Me. At his performance on the Grand Ole Opry in March 2016, Craig announced the album should be released in June of 2016. He then proceeded to perform the album's second single, "I'll Be Home Soon".
A veteran of the United States Army as a forward observer, Morgan began his musical career in 2000 on Atlantic Records, releasing his self-titled debut album for that label before the closure of its Nashville division in 2000. In 2002, Morgan signed to the independent Broken Bow Records, on which he released three studio albums: 2003's I Love It, 2005's My Kind of Livin', and 2006's Little Bit of Life. These produced several chart hits, including "That's What I Love About Sunday," which spent four weeks at the top of the Billboard country charts and was that publication's Number One country hit of 2005. A greatest hits package followed in mid-2008 before Morgan left the label for BNA Records, on which he released That's Why later that same year. My Kind of Livin' is also his highest-selling album, having been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). After exiting BNA, Morgan signed with Black River Entertainment and released This Ole Boy in 2012.
Morgan has charted seventeen times on the Billboard country charts. Besides "That's What I Love About Sunday," six more of his singles have reached that chart's Top Ten: "Almost Home," "Redneck Yacht Club," "Little Bit of Life," "International Harvester", "Love Remembers", and "Bonfire."
1. “I’ll Be Home Soon” (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones/ John King)
2. “Living On Memories” (Craig Morgan/ Scott Stepakoff/ Josh Osborne)
3. “All Cried Out” (Wendell Mobley/ Neil Thrasher/ Busbee)
4. “A Whole Lot More To Me” (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers)
5. “Hearts I Leave Behind” featuring Mac Powell (Nick Sturms/ Travis Meadows)
6. “Country Side Of Heaven” (Eric Paslay/ Dylan Altman/ Shane McAnally)
7. “Nowhere Without You” (Michael McDonald/ John Goodwin)
8. “I’m That Country” (Craig Morgan/ Mike Rogers/ Kevin Denney/ Tom Botkin)
9. “When I’m Gone” (Justin Ebach/ Steven Dale Jones)
10. “Who Would It Be” (Dylan Altman/ Will Hoge/ Gordie Sampson)
11. “Remind Me Why I’m Crazy” (Craig Morgan/ Jim McBride/ Phil O’Donnell)
12. “Can’t Wait To Stay” (Craig Morgan/ Phil O’Donnell)