Sunday, April 3, 2016

Tiffany Releases New Country-Influenced A Million Miles Album

Artist: Tiffany
Album: A Million Miles
Label: Indie (PledgeMusic)
Release date: March 31, 2016

You might not recognize the name Tiffany Darwish, but few people around during the time of 80's pop-sensation and single-named Tiffany will forget her multi-platinum smash hit "I Think We're Alone Now."  Now nearly 30 years later and with a college graduate of her own in her son Elijah, Tiffany has followed up her 2011 country(ish) album Rose Tattoo with another project funded on PledgeMusic in a similar musical vein called A Million Miles.
“I’ve been doing this for 30 years, and I know I’ve done a million miles worth of travel,” she says with a laugh. “I’m a road dog! It also feels like I’ve been on a life journey. This album is very reflective on my life. It’s a piece of work that is more of my heartfelt stories. It’s very personal.” 
 “I don’t live with regrets,” she says. “Everything in my life has led me to where I am. And I like being where I am. And I’m not afraid to share my journey. If you want to know something about me, just ask! I’m pretty blunt.” 
“Life is about changing,” she says. “It’s hard for me to write songs about how the sun is shining and everything is great. Although I’ve definitely had days like that, there has always been something a little bittersweet to them. Even when I was living my dreams at 16, there were custody battles and family dramas. I think that’s life. There’s a little bit of bittersweet, and that’s okay.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment