Tuesday, May 31, 2016

That Nashville Sound Tuesday Newsbytes

Three new albums got unveiled over the holiday weekend. In no particular order, they are:

- Mountain Home Music Company has announced a July 8, 2016 release date for Burden Bearer from Bluegrass Hall of Famer Doyle Lawson & Quicksilver.

- Big Machine Records will be releasing The Cadillac Three's project Bury Me In My Boots. "It's 14 songs of badass shit that we're real proud of. We know it's been a long time, but it comes out August 5th," said singer-guitarist Jaren Johnston.

That Nashville Sound favorite Cody Johnson has a new album coming out this summer as well called Gotta Be Me on August 5th. Says Johnson on the project, "I really believe this is my best album yet, and a lot of hard work, late nights, and FUN went into making this for y'all. This is a special one for me because I’ve gotten to play some of these new songs out on the road, and seein’ the energy and everyone singing along to these songs makes me that much more excited to release it."

No comments:

Post a Comment