Sunday, September 4, 2016

One Flew South's Eddie Bush Readies The Cage I Was In For Nov Release

Artist: Eddie Bush
Album: The Cage I Was In
Release date: Nov. 2, 2016

South Carolinian and guitar virtuoso Eddie Bush announced that he will be releasing a 24-song collection that will be out in early November. The title track "The Cage I Was In" has been unveiled and you can listen to it below.

In 2005, Eddie released the self-titled “Eddie Bush”, which featured Hard to Stop a Train, Eddie’s first Billboard charting single. Hard to Stop a Train and its accompanying video were featured frequently on GAC (Great American Country) and CMT (Country Music Television). The national success of Hard to Stop a Train led to a fortuitous introduction to GRAMMY® winning songwriter Marcus Hummon.

In 2006, Eddie Bush became a member of a new critically-acclaimed country music trio, One Flew South, and was signed to Decca/Universal. With collaborations from award-winning songwriters JD Souther, Darrell Scott and Marcus Hummons, One Flew South debuted its first album “Last of the Good Guys”, producing its first, and Eddie’s second, Billboard Hot Country single “My Kind of Beautiful”.
“I live my life in and around music, and it’s all I’ve ever known. The biggest reward is the energy I receive from all the effort that goes in to each project and performance. Music is an evolution; it’s all about the journey! I’ve met very talented and amazing people along the way and I look forward to that continued journey. The path isn’t always planned, but it is always straight ahead!”


No comments:

Post a Comment