Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Willie Nelson To Release God's Problem Child In April


Artist: Willie Nelson
Album: God's Problem Child
Label: Legacy Recordings
Release date: April 28, 2017
Source

In an interview with Rolling Stone Magzine, Willie Nelson announced that this new LP, God's Problem Child, will come out in April and will feature many new songs that he wrote with producer Buddy Cannon, who has worked on several Nelson records in recent years.
"We have a system that works," Nelson says of working with Cannon. "I write a verse and he'll write a verse and next thing you know, we've got a song completed. Then we'll get a melody, and he'll go in the studio with a band to record it and put his vocal on there. Then when I get a chance, I go in the studio and I'll record my vocal. Over the years, we put out four or five albums. It's been really easy to do it that way."
One of Nelson's new originals is "Still Not Dead," which Nelson says he wrote "'cause I'm still not dead." "I got up two or three times in the last couple of years and read the paper where I'd passed away," he says.
God's Problem Child Track listing:

1. Little House On The Hill
2. Old Timer
3. True Love
4. Delete And Fast Forward
5. A Woman's Love
6. Your Memory Has A Mind Of Its Own
7. Butterfly
8. Still Not Dead
9. God's Problem Child
10. It Gets Easier
11. Lady Luck
12. I Made A Mistake
13. He Won't Ever Be Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment