Saturday, May 13, 2017

Maggie Rose Set To Release New EP Next Week

Artist: Maggie Rose
Album: Dreams > Dollars
Label: Play It Again
Release date: May 19

On May 19, Maggie will release Dreams > Dollars, a five-song EP she penned and co-produced. Fueled by love and loss and her own personal experiences with the two, the EP showcases Maggie’s evolution into “one of country’s rising storytellers” (Washington Post).
 
From the press release:
Dreams > Dollars plays as an exuberant, anthemic collection, delivering poignant clarity through her relatable stories of love, success and struggle. Provocative lead-off track “Body On Fire” features Maggie’s sultry vocals setting free the yearning urgency of required love. A tender guitar intro builds to the lust-filled crescendo, "you don't even need to try, you just set my body on fire!" It hits right in the solar plexus and you wait for it to happen again and again. Her explosive range empowers listeners to embrace their bodies and sexuality
“This project was simply the most natural, relevant next step for me. I’m so inspired by what I am most passionate about: the music I made and the people I love,” says Rose. “I’ve never been more comfortable in my own skin than I am now, and I think this EP showcases that.”

Rose will hit the road with Hunter Hayes this Spring and will cap her Summer as support on Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Soul2Soul tour. She’ll perform in Nashville during CMA Music Fest week on the Chevrolet Park Stage at Walk of Fame Park.

Dreams > Dollars Track List:

1. Too Many Love Songs (Nicolle Clawson/Jimmy Robbins/Maggie Rose)
2. Body On Fire (Maggie Rose/Chad Carolson)
3. More Dreams Than Dollars (Nicolle Clawson/Jimmy Robbins/Maggie Rose)
4. I Won’t (Larry Florman/Alex Haddad/Maggie Rose)
5. We’ll Grow Out of It (Alex Kline/Maggie Rose/Jason Saenz)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment