Saturday, August 5, 2017

Kenny Chesney Preps A Huge Live Album Release In October

Artist: Kenny Chesney
Album: Live In No Shoes Nation
Label: Blue Chair/Columbia Nashville
Release date: October 27, 2017

This 29-track live album project will feature performances from the last decade of Kenny Chesney's touring career, spanning stadium shows, pop-up bar gigs, amphitheaters, and the occasional beach takeover.

"So much has happened over the last ten years," said Chesney. "But, the one thing that remained consistent, that's been there no matter what, are the people of No Shoes Nation. They've always been why I do what I do, but listening to all these shows over the last several months, I realized they're really the heartbeat of everything me and my road family do. And, the more I heard those voices singing, the energy, and the power, the more I wanted everyone who's ever come to our shows to hear it, too. Those moments when you're so completely free are the greatest feeling in the world. No Shoes Nation is more than a state of mind, it's the place we all come together for the music, the fun, and each other."

“When you’re on stage, in the rush of it all, it hits you so hard and so fast. You take it in, but you never really digest it,” Chesney said in a statement. “Once the noise in my head died down, I went in to relive some of those amazing nights I’d had with everyone in No Shoes Nation, and the more I listened, the more I wanted to hear. And the more I heard, the more I knew I needed to share these moments with all the citizens of what we call No Shoes Nation, so they could hear how freaking awesome they sound.”

No comments:

Post a Comment