Album: The Rest of Our Life
Release date: November 17, 2017
Faith Hill and Tim McGraw will release their first-ever album together, The Rest of Our Life, on Nov. 17. The two Grammy-winning artists announced the news on Oct. 6, their 21st wedding anniversary.
The new album contains 11 songs, and the country royalty couple has already given fans a small sampling of their new music. In addition to announcing the new album, McGraw and Hill dropped their new single "The Rest of Our Life" penned by Ed Sheeran, Amy Wadge, Johnny McDaid, and Steve Mac along with a corresponding music video that you can watch HERE. The 11-song collection will be released by Sony Music Entertainment under the Arista Nashville/McGraw Music label.
Hill and McGraw produced nine of the new album’s 11 songs with Byron Gallimore, and two tracks with Dann Huff. The track listing and writer credits for The Rest of Our Life are as follows:
1. The Rest of Our Life (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
2. Telluride (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
3. The Bed We Made (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
4. Cowboy Lullaby (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
5. Break First (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
6. Love Me to Lie (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
7. Sleeping in the Stars (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
8. Damn Good at Holding On (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
9. Devil Callin’ Me Back (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
10. Speak to a Girl (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
11. Roll the Dice (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)
Showtime Networks will air the concert special Tim & Faith: Soul2Soul on Nov. 17 at 9pm ET/PT on SHOWTIME, on-air, on demand and over the internet. This marks the first ever county music concert film for the network.