Saturday, December 9, 2017

Sonia Leigh To Release Mad Hatter In January

Artist: Sonia Leigh
Album: Mad Hatter
Label: Willing To Fly Music
Release date: January 12, 2017

Sonia Leigh announced that she will follow-up her critically acclaimed 1978 December album (Southern Ground Records) with a new independent project called Mad Hatter.
Says Leigh, "I have teamed up with several amazing people and producers... Mitch Dane, Frank Romano, Scena, Jazz Feezy, Mikal Blue, and Micah Wilshire to co-produce and co-engineer. This record is honest, raw, and unapologetic. It shows the many faces of my gift and curse as a writer."
On the new project and her music via an interview over at Music Musings & Such,

"My music is a bit like Bruce Springsteen, Joan Jett; Fleetwood Mac, Johnny Cash - but with a Pop twist. I guess you could say I’m a wildcard in this music industry. I’d say I’m the Mad Hatter. 
She's written songs for other artists including the Zac Brown Band and Big & Rich an this coming January, we'll hear more from this fascinating artist.

1. Waste the Day
2. Sky Submarine
3. Mad Hatter
4. Walking in the Moonlight
5. Diamond in the Desert
6. Acid Rain
7. Shelter
8. N.Y.C.
9. Jack Is Back
10. Dead Mans Sunrise
11. Mind on the Prize

No comments:

Post a Comment