Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Carrie Underwood To Release Cry Pretty Album On 9/14

Artist: Carrie Underwood
Album: Cry Pretty
Label: UMG Nashville
Release date: September 14, 2018
 
"The... thing I’ve been up to over the past few months is of course making new music," Underwood recently shared on her website. "I’ve been in the studio writing and singing a TON, but I’ve also been able to be creative in a way that I’ve never been before, which has been very fulfilling and empowering. While I was writing last year, I met a writer/producer named David Garcia. We hit it off in a big way and I’m excited to say that we are co-producing my album together. I’ve always been lucky to have a voice in the writing and recording process, but this is the first time I am this involved in the production of my music."
 
The collaboration with Garcia has resulted in a full album entitled Cry Pretty that will is scheduled for release for September 14, 2018.
 
Underwood made a big move in March of 2017: She departed from Arista Records, where she had found a recording home since her American Idol win in 2005, and signed a deal with Universal Music Group's Capitol Records Nashville. This next album will be her first release with UMG Nashville.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment