* Garth Brooks welcomed back 83-year-old Bobby Bare as an official Grand Ole Opry member on Saturday night. "Bare was first inducted as a Grand Ole Opry member in the early 1960s, but over the next decade his membership lapsed. In recent years, it became important to Bare to be formally welcomed back and Brooks was his biggest champion. "Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Bobby Bare, it makes the Opry better,” Brooks said. “It makes me better as an Opry member to be standing next to him.”"
* He's written songs for the likes of Dierks Bentley, Jake Owen, Eric Church and Kellie Pickler, but now Steve Moakler has a project of his own coming out on June 15 called Born Ready.
* Australian country music sensation Kasey Chambers will be releasing her 12th studio album called Campfire on April 27th.
* Keith Urban revealed the cover and the track listing for his upcoming April 27 release, Graffiti U as well.
* Hear Ashley Monroe's new track "Wild Love" from her upcoming release, Sparrow.