Monday, August 20, 2018

Upcoming Bill Anderson Project Features Jamey Johnson Duet & Co-Writes With Buddy Cannon, Erin Enderlin & More

Artist: Bill Anderson
Album: Anderson
Label: TWI Records
Release date: September 14, 2018

Country Music Hall of Famer Whisperin’ Bill Anderson is readying the release of his 72nd album, Anderson, available on Sept. 14.  The 11-song project was produced by Anderson, Thomm Jutz and Peter Cooper, recorded and mixed by Jutz at TJ Tunes with assistant engineer Andy Kern and mastered by Alex Mccullough at True East Mastering. The Grand Ole Opry veteran co-wrote each of the additional tracks with venerable songwriters including John Paul White, Buddy Cannon, Paul Overstreet, Erin Enderlin and more.

“You might think after my having released 71 albums during my career that I’d be tempted to yawn my way through the release of album No. 72,” expressed Anderson. “Well, that’s not the case at all. I’m looking forward to this one as much as any record I’ve ever put out. I know I’ve never enjoyed the recording process more than working here with Thomm Jutz and Peter Cooper. They had the vision…I just tried to follow their lead and bring their ideas to life. I only hope that as folks listen, they’ll feel we succeeded.”

1. Old Things New (Buddy Cannon/ Paul Overstreet/ Bill Anderson)
2. Everybody Wants To Be Twenty-One (Jamey Johnson/ Bill Anderson)
3. Dixie Everywhere I Go (Bill Anderson)
4. Dead To You (John Paul White/ Bill Anderson)
5. Something To Believe In (Bill Anderson)
6. Watchin’ It Rain(Dave Gibson/ Bill Anderson)
7. That’s What Made Me Love You(Orion Lore/ Bill Anderson)
8. Practice Leaving Town(Bobby Tomberlin/ Lance Miller/ Bill Anderson)
9. The Only Bible(Tim Rushlow/ Bill Anderson)
10. Waffle House Christmas (Erin Enderlin/ Alex Kline/ Bill Anderson)
11. Thankful (Bill Anderson)

No comments:

Post a Comment