- Tony Jackson has a new music video for his new song, "Ain't No App For That"
- Garth Brooks will release a new live album called Triple Live featuring 26 tracks assembled from shows on Brooks’ extensive world tour that began in 2014 including a cover of Ashley McBryde's phenomenal song, "Girl Going Nowhere."
- Morgan Evans will drop his new project Things That We Drink To on October 2. His full-length debut album will include a duet with his wife, Kelsea Ballerini, on a song he wrote for her called, “Dance with Me.”
- It's been far too long since Terri Clark released new music and the news that she's delivering a new album so the news that Raising the Bar is coming on September 14 is a welcome one. Track list is below:
1. Givin' Up Givin' a Damn
2. Cowboys in This Town
3. Weddings, Funerals, and Empty Hotel Bars
4. Young As We Are Tonight
5. Half a Bottle Down
6. Bloody Mary Morning
7. Watered Down Whiskey
8. As Long As There's a Bar
9. Right Where You Left Me
10. You Can Have This Town
11. The One That Got Away (feat. Drake White)
12. The Encore
13. Better Than I Was
- Abby Anderson's "Make Him Wait" is one of our favorite songs of the year and she's just announced it and four additional tracks will be on her debut EP, I'm Good, out September 7th.
- Following her stroke last year, Loretta Lynn postponed her project, Wouldn't It Be Great. The good news is that Lynn is feeling strong enough to set the release date for the project and it will be forthcoming on September 18 on Sony.
- John Carter Cash will be releasing We Must Believe in Magic on Reviver Records on September 9.
- Criminally under-publicized is a brand new tribute album to Roger Miller that came out yesterday featuring the likes of Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss, Brad Paisley, Rodney Crowell, Dwight Yoakam, Jamey Johnson, Loretta Lynn, Ronnie Dunn, Eric Church and more. Check out the details here.
- Nearly a year on from his death, Tom Petty fans are getting a special gift in the form of An American Treasure, a forthcoming 60-track boxed set of mostly previously unreleased studio and live material coming out September 28.