Saturday, October 6, 2018

Levi Hummon Sets 10/26 Release Date For Patient

Artist: Levi Hummon
Album: Patient
Label: Iconic Records
Release date: October 26, 2018

On October 26th, rising country star Levi Hummon will release his latest EP, Patient, via Iconic Records. The 6-track EP features some of Hummon’s most personal songs to date, including his recent single “Change My Life,” which has been steadily making its mark in the country community. For Patient, Hummon worked with Matt McVaney (Kane Brown, Lauren Alaina) on EP production and co-wrote all songs with some of Music Row’s best songwriters including Jimmy Robbins (Thomas Rhett, Keith Urban), Lindsay Rimes (The Cadillac Three, Kelsea Ballerini), and Kylie Sackley (Alan Jackson, Lee Brice). Patient is currently available for preorder here and will come with an instant download of the EP’s title track. 

“I have been so patiently waiting for this new music to be in the hands of my fans,” shares Hummon. “I’ve toured like crazy, searching for inspiration, and pushing myself as a writer for the last few years. I’m so proud of this collection of songs and I feel like the wait was worth it.”

Levi Hummon made his imprint on the Nashville community long before he realized the extent of his craft.  Born and raised in Music City and the son of legendary songwriter Marcus Hummon, Levi was surrounded by music greats. A product of his environment, he was named one of Entertainment Weekly’s 5 Artists Breaking Now and Rolling Stone Country’s “One to Watch.” Hummon has shared the stage with the likes of Kelsea Ballerini, Billy Currington, Hunter Hayes, Sam Hunt, Kip More, and Eli Young Band.

Tracklisting:
1.Patient
2.Change My Life
3.I Still Do
4.Tough Love
5.Earthquake
6.Songs We Sang
 

No comments:

Post a Comment