Saturday, December 15, 2018

Jason Michael Carroll To Release Strings Official Movie Soundtrack On 1/11/19


Artist: Jason Michael Carroll
Album: Strings (Official Movie Soundtrack)
Label: For The Lonely Records
Release date: January 11, 2018

Several months after the release of the debut of his first acting role in the movie Strings, Jason Michael Carroll is releasing an 11-song soundtrack from music featured in the film.  Former Marine Jason Michael Carroll (whose album Waitin in the Country soared to number one on the US Country Charts - producing three Top 40 hits including "Alyssa Lies" "Livin Our Love Song" and "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead"), and Katie Garfield ("The Birth of a Nation") led a strong cast in this drama centered around making it big in the music business.

The plot centers around JMC in the movie. After years of paying his dues in every bar from New York to Pennsylvania, New Jersey Rock n' Roller Jimmy Ford trades in his rock n' roll fantasy for the bright lights of Nashville. His new life in the Music City presents staggering highs and lows, but everything may not be quite as it seems. 

Said Carroll on his Facebook page, "I can’t even begin to tell you guys how nervous I was, this being the first film I’ve ever been in but also my first starring role! Thank you all for the kind words about the film from those that have seen it! I really appreciate you all." 

Track listing:
1. Take It All
2. Just Happens That Way
3. The Reason
4. Why (Because I Love You)
5. Let You Walk Away
6. Here I Am
7. Thank You For Loving Me
8. Just Happens That Way (Acoustic Scratch)
9. The Reason (Acoustic Scratch)
10. Why (Because I Love You) (Acoustic Scratch)
11. Let You Walk Away (Acoustic Scratch)

No comments:

Post a Comment