Sunday, July 19, 2020

Live at Grand Ole Opry - Vince Gill & Reba McEntire (7/18/20 Show)

Reba McEntire and Vince Gill hosted the Grand Ole Opry this past Saturday night, conversing like two old friends and sharing stories from their time touring together and friends loved and lost. It's worth a watch.  The pair's performance comes during a time when live audiences are paused at the Opry due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The show will instead be aired as part of its Saturday night broadcast on Circle TV and WSMOnline.com.

"The Grand Ole Opry has always been very special to me and my family," Reba reflects. "It's part of my history, my heritage and my future, and I'm so excited to get to share the stage with Vince again. Just like Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl, Brother Oswald, Porter Wagoner and Loretta Lynn, Vince is an Opry legend."

No comments:

Post a Comment