Thursday, October 29, 2009

The 9513 Interview With Whitney Duncan

Over at The 9513, I was able to interview the up and comer new artist, Whitney Duncan and I thought I'd share it here with all my readers.

After placing on the country music reality television show Nashville Star, Whitney Duncan signed to Warner Brothers. Her first solo single, “When I Said I Would” tasted the charts at #48 but it is her third single, “Skinny Dippin’,” that is making its mark. It is in the Top 20 on the Music Row charts and just entered the Billboard Top 50 and has a very racy video that turns heads.

Read a snippet of the interview below or head over HERE to read the entire thing.

"I am not one to get nervous. I never get nervous. But when I walked on that stage, I thought I was going to vomit. I was so nervous. I wasn’t even nervous before. Walking into my dressing room was a really cool moment. When I stood on the side of the stage, John Conlee was introducing me. And I love him and his voice. I always have. That’s really cool. When I walked out there, it hit me like a ton of bricks. This is the Opry. It was a really cool moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment