Friday, May 25, 2018

Shooter Jennings To Release New Dave Cobb-Produced Album In August

Artist: Shooter Jennings
Album: Shooter
Label: Low Country/Elektra
Release date: August 10, 2018

Dave Cobb-produced, the new album Shooter is one that Jennings calls his "Bocephus" record.  "I was looking at country music and looking at my place in it and I had a different perspective after doing Countach," he tells Rolling Stone Country. "Nobody is cutting a honky-tonk Hank Williams Jr. record right now. That is still missing from country and that's what I and a lot of people want to hear. Everything is so politically divisive and everybody wants a break from that s**t, and it's that downhome attitude that this music was born out of."

1. "Bound Ta Git Down"
2. "Do You Love Texas?"
3. "Living In A Minor Key"
4. "D.R.U.N.K."
5. "Shades & Hues"
6. "I'm Wild & My Woman Is Crazy"
7. "Fast Horses & Good Hideouts"
8. "Rhinestone Eyes"
9. "Denim & Diamonds"

No comments:

Post a Comment