Friday, September 21, 2018

Josh Turner To Release I Serve a Savior In Late October

Artist: Josh Turner
Album: I Serve A Savior
Release date: October 26, 2018

Golden-voiced traditionalist Josh Turner has announced that he will be releasing a faith-album at the end of October. The project includes some special guests including Sonya Isaacs, Bobby Osborne and The Turner Family.

The project includes some traditional country songs including "How Great Thou Art" and "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" in addition to a couple of tracks that have been staples of his over the years including a live version of "Long Black Train." 

1. I Saw the Light (ft. Sonya Isaacs)
2. I Pray My Way Out of Trouble (ft. Bobby Osborne)
3. Great is Your Faithfulness
4. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot
5. Without Him
6. I Serve A Savior
7. How Great Thou Art (ft. Sonya Isaacs)
8. The River (of Happiness) (ft. The Turner Family) (Live from Gaither Studios)
9. Amazing Grace
10. Long Black Train (Live from Gaither Studios)
11. Doxology
12. Me and God (Live from Gaither Studios)

No comments:

Post a Comment