Saturday, November 9, 2019

New Music Video From Jordan Rager - "Dirt In My Veins"

A down-home country boy in every sense of the term, Jordan Rager was born and raised in the small rural community of Loganville, Georgia, which lies just 30 miles west of Atlanta (also the home base for Tyler Hubbard & Jon Langston.) He's the son of a preacher, and his early days of singing in church instilled in him a great sense of worship and unwavering passion for performing. After signing with Riser House in 2018, Rager got to work releasing music and establishing his sound in the country music landscape.

“The words in this song are my story. I spend most of my life away from home and I rarely ever get to see my hometown anymore,” claims Rager. “But I carry a piece of it with me everywhere I go so I never feel too far away. I feel like the music video really captures that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment